Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Sor Lou

without my expectation..
this is my 100th post for this bloggie~ ^^
and of course the special post is for the special ones
i'm here to announce that...


I'm in LoVe with my Sor Lou

Mmmwaaahhhhh




My baby Sor Lou bought for me ^^






The Spaces between fingers were created
so that yours could fill them in
^^


I may not get to see you as often as I like.
I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night.
I may not be the perfect one that you expected.
But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love.
You occupies the space in my heart.
My mind is full of You.
I always wanted to spend more time with you.
Wanted to be at your side for every single seconds.
You might not feel it.
Sigh.. i do not know how 2 express my love.
Sorry if I doesn't love you the way you wanted me to.
Sorry if i've disappoint you.
No matter what, I REALLY DO LOVE YOU
and all I wanted to say is....
Sor Lou~ I LOVE YOU!!!!
*hugs and kisses*

Muackssssss
I miss U badly~ T.T

lots of love ,
- daRlinG a.k.a SoR Po -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah 38por!! got bf din tell me la..
sui po.. XD
Anyway congrats babe =D