Friday, 30 October 2009

tired~

I seriously hate this feeling
The feeling where everything around you doesn't turn out right
The feeling where you really hate the situation that you are in right now
I do agree that sometimes things dont go our way
but this time is almost everything dont go on my way
yes.. maybe my problem is not a problem of life and death
but it really matters to me alot!!


Lots of problem bothering me this few months
I've always tell myself to Hold on!! things will get better the next minute
console myself like a small kid
trying to be optimistic
unfortunately... a new problem arises before the old one is solved
eventually it accumulates more and more
till the extend that I can cry over a small matter
I'm much more sensitive now..
I somehow will blame myself for things that goes wrong


To be honest,

I'm tired...

I'm mentally & physically tired

All i wanna do is to hide..

I wanna escape!!

- c y N t h i A -

No comments: