So many things has happened for the past few months
dunno where should I start
Should I continue from where I stopped from the previous post
or should I write a new post on my recent life
that's one of the reason I've "abandon" my bloggie for quite sometime as I dunno where should I start
Actually I was in the mood today and I wish that I can actually come back early and update my bloggie
who knows something happened without my expectation
and that really hit me right to the ground =(
have been crying for hours~
I've been busying with my college stuff
I'm in my 4th Semester now!!
another stress and restless semester
damn alot of assignments
it's like we will get an assignment in every class which carries no marks and it's due on the next class
now we're having 2 weeks holidays
as we're moving to the new campus
how often can we get a holiday from IACT???
it aint a holiday anyway..
we've tons of assignments to do
have group meeting almost everyday
staying overnite at BK's house with maine tomorrow
juz to rush for the bloody assignment
Damn i still have no idea for my CEP individual assignment!!
i got stucked!!
and it's gonna due soon
stress stress stress!!!!
My department from Student council also got problem adoi!!!!!!!!!
grrrrr many things happened
college, family, social relationship
I feel like my life is damn f*cked up
I juz feel like going to a place where i can be alone
where nobody know who am I
or maybe hide myself just like tortoise hide themselves in their shell
too many things happened
too many obstacles to face
i somehow feel like all of my frens are far apart recently
all were busying with their life
who can i talk to?
how I wish I can shout and scream like nobody business now
NO.. it should be "How I wish I wasn't born"
LORD!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sry.. it was suppose to be a happy post
i wanted 2 share my joy with u guys
but... sigh
speechless
emo+ing
- c y N t h i A -
i wanted 2 share my joy with u guys
but... sigh
speechless
emo+ing
- c y N t h i A -



No comments:
Post a Comment