Thursday, 2 April 2009

6M Gathering ^^

had a small gathering at Pizza Hut last friday
i'm really happy that i'm able 2 meet up with my fellow primary classmates ^^
it's been a long time we didn't meet each other though
coz i've nvr join them in any gathering before =(
every gathering i definitely not free, got smthing else urgent 2 do.. *sigh* no fate -.- lolx
i think the last time i met them was during the standard 6's graduation day haha
but thank God that i can make it for this gathering Whee~~
^^
Gosh~
I really miss those days in primary school weyh..
where we can play like monkeys, act like monkeys wahahha
living a stress-free life..
I still remember i used to have a foreigner classmate called Jennifer in standard 1..
She was my best friend that time
coz i don't know how to speak mandarin.. in fact i dont understand mandarin at all!!!
seriously!!!!
thank God i met this friend of mine, Jennifer ^^
coz she cant speak mandarin as well XD
we used to play together, eat together, go to the same home tuition together..
we really had fun together ^^
but she transferred school after we completed our 1st standard i think..
she didn't even inform me that she's gonna leave
leaving me alone @ Mun Yee without notice T.T
I MISS HER~
i dont even know where she is and how is she now..
i think if we happen to bump into each other, we cant recognize each other duh XD
coz it was like 12 years ago since we last met..
grrr.. JENNY!!! where r u?? *sigh*


Here are the pics for gathering ^^

Sok Lim & Kah Leng


Leng lui Xun Yi


Cute Leng Leng


Agnes
*pity her have to bend down juz 2 fit my height*
haha


Best buddy Sok Lim


Kah Leng & I


Kwok Chu & Sok Lim


Brian , Kwok Chu , Cyn


Brian & I


Brian & Sok Lim


Feng Lie & I


Feng Lie & Sok Lim


Sai Poh the "wai siu bou"

Kok Wai



Wei Quen
*forgotten how 2 spell his name"


Leng & Kok Chu


The Girls


Girls & 2 KPC
*haha jkjk*


The Boys






that's all for now..
ciaoz~
- c y N t h i A -

No comments: