Wednesday, 25 February 2009

I miss my loupo SHY~

SHY THENG!!!!!!!!
I Miss euu so much!!!!!
I miss the way we used to talk 2gether~
I miss the time we used to camwhore~
I miss the time we talk crapz~
I miss the time we we used to rush for last minute assignment together~
I miss the fun time we had together~
I miss the time when both of us stay back in college to get our assignment done and submit together~XD
I miss crapping jokes to you~
I just miss the way we used to be~~

hopefully ur mom get well soon!!
will pray for her...
hope 2 see u soon~









































see~
this is our crazy moment we had ^^
actually we're suppose to get our assignment done..
but we end up camwhoring with crazy poses in prince cafe XD
i cant believe that we actually did that in public lolx

I MISS U BADLY~~~
T.T

lots of lurve,
- c y N t h i A -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx cyn..
I got it. Thx a lot~!

I miss you all badly too!
U all muz gambateh k~
NO MORE last mimute works.

I'll be back soon.
Then we can meet yea.
I'll give you a big hug and big kiss when I c u.

All the best!

- c y N t h i A - said...

aww aww..
shy~ ^^
yaya faster come back~
miss u..
i wanna hug u tightly until u cant breathe lolx..