
hav 2 practice some taboo thingy for 100days
Cannot eat poisonous food E.g: Eggs, seafood, etc. and
Cannot expose directly to wind
No fan + No Air cond = SAUNA??? *not bad huh?? hehe*
hav 2 pantang lotz of things summore but i can't rmb the rest dy
I Miss CHOCOLATES desperately!!! 
I Miss Hello Panda~
I Miss Pucca~
I Miss Green bean coated with wasabi~
I Miss Japanese Crakers!!!
I Miss Ice Cream~
I Miss Egg Tart~
I Miss Popiah~
I Miss Shopping!!!!!!!!

I Miss Hello Panda~
I Miss Pucca~
I Miss Green bean coated with wasabi~
I Miss Japanese Crakers!!!
I Miss Ice Cream~
I Miss Egg Tart~
I Miss Popiah~
I Miss Shopping!!!!!!!!
kk.. i shud stop crapping..
sigh.. i wanna eat alot of things la...
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
i've been opening my fridge from morning until now.. *my grandma keep on laugh at me whenever i open it*
but the worst thing is i CANNOT grab those things inside!! *depress*

ok.. nvm.. that's not the worst part yet..
the WORST thing is cannot even step 1 step out of my house
ishhhh!!!! *double depression*arghhhhh!!!
i'm havin my holiday not kena lockup in jail ahhhh!!!


- c y N t h i A -



No comments:
Post a Comment