Sunday, 24 August 2008

Prom 2008~

IACT PROM NITE
22.08.2008


preparing at back stage

We r very
Masquerad-ish


The Usherers


Phantom of the Opera's sister??
XD


kissing my wife XD


Us and our senior Justin


Posing


Loupo Sand, Kenneth, Cyn and Su

kenneth acting cute ^^


me and another loupo


usher the guest until very tired
so juz rest my head on su's shoulder XD
jkjk.. angle problem la...
really looks like i'm resting my head on her shoulder..

kena kacau by our senior shing ^^


Me and "the king" aka "Wong Shueng"
he is Clemment , clemmy, clementine!!


Li Chuen and I


Me , Danny and Shy

Sand, Alice and Shy

Alice and I

Senior vs Lecturer XD
Ivan
and Ms Joanna

Shy and Ivan


Ivan zai and I

Shy, Mich and Sand


My Seniors ^^

Farah And I


Farah pretending to be a ghost XD


leng lui Winnie


Beauty and the Beast??


Steve claims that he looks damn macho in this pic XD

cute Rachelle and I

My buddy
Shermaine


High Heels is seriously KILLING me!!!
that's the reason why we bare footed XD
wat a relieve~

members of Student council
SC RoxXX!!!
I heart SC


- c y N t h i A -

No comments: